NAMI Green County 2020 Scholarship OpportunityProgram Guidelines & Priorities:
- NAMI Green County is seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and plan to attend a 2- or 4-year college or technical school.
- Scholarship funds will be paid in December 2020 or January 2021 for the second semester of the student’s first year directly to the college and not to the student. It will be the student’s responsibility to submit to the Foundation at that time an invoice for second semester tuition and fees, student ID number and college information.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on their application attesting they are a qualified fit for this scholarship program. NAMI Green County strongly suggests that each high school present this opportunity to the strongest applicants that match this program’s guidelines.
- Application deadline is March 30, 2020.
- The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the board of directors. The scholarships will be awarded in during your awards and/or recognition program in spring or sometime in May 2020.
Please submit any questions to Kristy Schindler: